1. Maintain the highest possible standards of customer service, both personally and through other members of the Subway
2. Complete and transmit all reports accurately and timely.
3. Prepare bank deposits daily, and make deposits according to company guidelines/procedures.
4. Recruit, hire, train, develop, counsel, coach, discipline, evaluate, recommend pay increases and, when necessary, terminate
5. Ensure the security of company assets.
6. Complies with all local, state and federal laws.
7. Increase food sales.
8. Control expenses within the scope of authority granted.
9. Maintain the highest physical appearance standards possible, including wearing a full uniform at all times.
10. Ensure all safety/security procedures are practiced & that no unsafe conditions exist at any time.
11. Maintain Subway operating hours, as directed by arewa supervisor, including personally remaining available to cover
shifts in an emergency situation to keep the location operational.
12. Communicates pertinent information, problems and opportunities to supervisor in a timely manner.
13. Maintains confidentiality regarding all company issues.
14. Ensure that all food/drinks are being sold at company prescribed retail prices.
15. Implement promotions and other programs as developed by the marketing or other department.
16. Complete other duties as assigned by area supervisor and/or other management.
1. Sales increases.
2. Gross profit dollars increases.
3. Expense, inventory and variance level control.
4. Cash variance control.
5. Employee turnover kept within reasonable tolerances while maintaining adequate staffing levels at all times.
1. Ability to communicate effectively in the English language.
2. Basic mathematic competencies.
3. Computer proficiency at basic input level.
4. Able to stand for extended periods of time, lift, stoop and reach.
1. Reliable transportation required.
2. Above-average communication skills required.